Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kennadee's World


Miss Kennadee loves to take pictures.  She got a camera for Christmas and uses it all the time, but I haven't loaded anything on the computer yet.  She often steals our cell phones and takes pictures with those also.  This Sunday, when I loaded some pictures for an e-mail to Mike's parents, I found she had taken my camera this week also.  This is just so I have a memory of what Kenna wanted to capture at age 5.  My favorites are the self-portraits.  I tried to make a slide-show, but I couldn't get it to work today.  Go figure.

6 comments:

The Desiree said...

Those are some good pictures! It always cracks me up the things they get pictures of!

michandler said...

Too funny. Typical kid. Just like Spencer only he's lots older. He likes to take self-portraits. Very funny pictures.

Lost Woman said...

If only arms were longer... that seems to be the downside of the digital self portrait. Kenna seems to be getting around that just fine though.

I'm a fan of her picture of Kate. Great expression she captured there.

And you know... that fan is quite interesting.

thompsonmania said...

These are great Kenna! Kori will be impressed!!

crazy lady said...

WOW! She took some nice ones. Better than some my high school kids take when sent out to expressly get images. She's ahead of the game. I especially like the fish tank - made me miss my tank though :0(
I like the composition with the cat and all the candid people shots.
Fun!

My Angels said...

To see the world though the eyes of a child! So precious!