Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Baby

Welcome to Carter Davis Vaden. I'm so excited to be an aunt again, but I'm sure I'm not nearly excited as Aaron, Amy Jo, Alec, and Emily. I spoke to Aaron yesterday and he said Amy and Baby are both healthy and well. Carter was born at 9:45 a.m. and was 7lb 15oz, 21inches.
Aaron took Alec and Emily up to the hospital in the afternoon. He said they didn't want to leave to go home. On our end, Katleyn wanted to get in the car the minute she found out to go hold that new baby. Connor and Chase were exicited for another boy cousin. Congratulations.

3 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Hey,
I'm so glad you posted this. I hadn't heard yet.
Looks like all the kids are excited for the new addition.
Glad to hear all went well.

crazy lady said...

Ok. So apparently it's been a while since I've checked your site. Who knew she had had the baby? Not me. In fact, I had forgotten (didn't know) she was even expecting. How fun for them! He looks like a cutie.
Thanks for posting.

michandler said...

I had heard that Amy was expecting AND that she had the baby. It's nice to see the photos though. How fun for them. Thanks for posting them. That's reason I love blogs--getting family news AND photos!