Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Color Crayon Are You?-->
You Are a Yellow Crayon
Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors. You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius. Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme. Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth. (Mike was purple, how funny is that.)



What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?
What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?-->
Your Love Life is Like Pretty Woman
"I want the fairy tale" You believe that love is truly blind, unpredictable, and surprising. Two very different people can easily find true love. At least, that is how it will happen when you marry a gorgeous billionaire someday ;-)
Your love style: Sensual and flirty (I'm not so sure about this.)
Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Surprisingly happy

I couldn't get the pictures to upload. These quizzes were fun.

3 comments:

Farahlyn said...

What can I say? The one true thing about this quiz is that opposites DO attract - I'm incredibly lucky to have a friend like you, who has LOADS of depth with a sparkling personality! Lucky for Mike that this is just a silly qiuz. :)

I'm slightly envious of your Hollywood love life! Come on, Titanic or Pretty Woman??? I would totally choose Pretty Woman, this quiz is bogus. I personally think we'd all choose The Notebook, one man that couldn't live any kind of life without you, who would pine for you always? Who you would be somehow, inexplainably tied to? That's my kinda story!

Lost Woman said...

I personally consider you a genius, and that confirms that the analysis must be completely true and accurate.

I'm dying to see what color crayon I am. Is there an eggplant or chartruse?

michandler said...

I was yellow too. But my movie was Princess Bride. Not sure what that means. Fun quiz.