Sunday, February 5, 2012

Waiting

My goal to catch up my blog and post once a week this year was sabotaged!  A few weeks ago, our main computer (you know, the one with ALL the pictures and video I haven't gotten around to backing up yet) quit working.  Mike tried to fix it and then had our neighbor come look at it and then finally took it to the computer store.  Last I heard, they think they got it working, but said it's on it's last legs.  Hopefully, I can at least get my stuff off it and continue the fabulous blog.

4 comments:

Lost Woman said...

OH no!! I hope you are backing up.

It is crazy how stressful potentially losing all that stuff can be.
AND... I am really looking forward to those weekly posts.

Best of luck getting it up!

jo said...

Yikes! That doesn't sound good :(

Hopefully it all works out in the end and you are able to accompolish your goal.

I've decided I like blogging holiday to holiday....lol!

The Desiree said...

Oh that sucks. Alli has stories like that too. Technology is wonderful when it works, but when it doesn't...........

Allison Petersen said...

I feel your pain for sure!!