Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Guess who's 12!

This little cutie.  Forgive me all the pictures, but after all it is my blog and I couldn't help myself.  Makes me wish I would do something with them because when I actually take time to look it's so fun.

                                                                             2005
                                                                            2006
                                                                            2005
                                                                        2006
2006
                                                                                2007
                                                                                 2007
                                                                               2007
                                                                            2007
                                                                             2008
                                                                              2009 When looking at all these pictures, Kate told me she really didn't like her hair short.  Funny because then she wouldn't have it any other way.  It made me remember all the times we argued over combing it.
                                                                           2010
                                                                       2010
                                                  2012-so proud catching this with bare hands.  Gross
 Happy Birthday!  She didn't get many presents because her main gift was a new bike which we gave her in June, so she could use it.
 We rented the pool for an hour and she swam with these cute friends.  What a bunch of fun girls.
 We came back and Mike made about 10 malts.  What a great Dad.  He also threw in some popcorn.
 Birthday gifts and then they went outside and played night games.  Sure love my spunky little girl.






4 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Happy Birthday Kate!
I loved that short bob hair on her when she was little. SO cute!

She is a great kid, and now she has a new bike. Sweet.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures... I would have even liked more.
(:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Kate! 12! Time flies. So cute and fun pictures through the years.

crazy lady said...

Oh that is fun! I could have looked at more of that cute girl. I think one of my favorites it the one with the hat and feather. The look on her face is great. She has a very expressive face and an independent nature - which I LOVE!

So, young women's now eh? She's on the slippery slope to adulthood now. Looks like the party was a blast and I'm betting she got some good use out of the bike.

Happy Birthday to the fun young lady! (Does she still like sharks?)

jo said...

I forgive you...for all the pictures...they were fun to look at :)

Happy Birthday, Katie! Can't believe she is 12 years old and on her way to YW!!! What a fun kid!