Monday, September 2, 2013

New Family Pictures

We had these taken in June and I love so many that it was hard to choose.  Our neighbor Kori, took them for us.  She is headed off to BYU Hawaii this week.  We will miss her.  I got the super hero idea from Con's Sadie Hawkins shirt, because he had so much fun with it.  Also, my boys love super hero movies, so I thought why not just do something fun.  Here's too many of my favorites.  The favorite, more serious picture of each kiddo is on the side of the blog. 

















6 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw some of those on Facebook. What a fun idea! And they turned out so fun! I bet you had a great time doing them. Very cute.

The Desiree said...

Those turned out sooooo cute. Love all of them. How will you pick between them?

Lost Woman said...

I've been waiting to see these ever since you told me about them at the reunion. What great family pictures!!

I can see how you would have a hard time choosing. I'm a fan of the super hero stance one, just for fun.

You are a handsome lot though, it is pretty hard to go wrong.

Thanks for sharing!!

jo said...

Super heroes is where it's at right now! They are fun pictures...put them all up!

crazy lady said...

Now THOSE are some FUN family photos! And she did an amazing job capturing personalities as well as some fun images. I love em.
( though I like the photos with Connors swim hair too :0)

My Angels said...

Those are FABULOUS!! You have such an amazing family, it is no wonder it shines through in pictures.